March 1, 2019 – June 3, 2019– Registration is live
- April 1, 2019 – Register before this date to pay $280
June 3, 2019 – STEP 1 DUE – Sign Up & Basic Show Information
- This includes: show name, discipline, venue information, accessibility information, show dates and times, running time, short description, and guide image.
July 12, 2019– STEP 2 DUE – Marketing and PR
- This includes: company bio, web address, keywords, multimedia links, press release, and any high resolution photos.
July 26, 2019 – STEP 3 DUE – Certificate of Insurance and W-9
- All participants in the Festival must obtain general liability insurance covering themselves and FringeArts. Click here for the Artist Insurance Form. Artists must also submit an updated W-9. Box Office reconciliation checks will be mailed by Mid October- to the name and address reported on W9
September 27, 2019 – STEP 4 DUE – Fringe Business
- Box Office Reconciliation and survey! All at the door ticket sales must be recorded and reported back to FringeArts.
If you need assistance please fill out the help request form or call 215.413.9006